Digital Media Planner and Buyer
As a media buyer, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that advertising and promotional campaigns reach the highest number of people in your target audience at the lowest possible cost
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Create and manage social media content.
- Help identify target audiences and plan media campaigns.
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix.
- Prepare schedules and adjust when needed.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately.
- Monitor costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Report to digital Marketing team leader
- Responsible for design and execution of integrated digital media campaigns.
- Analyzing business performance with the help of digital tools and reports.
- Developing performance campaigns on Facebook / Instagram and Google.
- Generating Leads campaigns (s) through a different platform (s).
- Setting digital campaigns on Snapchat and Twitter and Tiktok.
- Monitoring digital campaigns on different platforms.
- Producing keyword analysis and research.
- Providing competitive analysis and research.
- Providing competitive analysis and media reporting.
- Producing digital campaign execution and reporting.
- Creating media plans and media strategy.
- Digital media planning and buying experience.
- Manage Social Media Platforms experience.
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.